Interested in becoming part of our team? Apply to be a member of the Edge Ovens family. For over 20 years, our company has been leading the way in oven technology and we are looking for talent to help us to continue to grow the Edge Ovens brand globally. Each of our products is manufactured in the United States, and we know that proper quality takes the best team to accomplish the goal. Join Edge Ovens and be part of the best oven manufacturing company around.
Open positions are listed below and be sure to check back regularly as new openings become available. To apply, simply enter your name, email and upload your latest resume to the position of interest. Be sure to list your current contact information so a representative can get in touch.
Manufacturing / Production LaborerCareer Posted - May 16, 2019
MF&B Restaurant Systems, Inc is a fast-growing, commercial cooking equipment manufacturer located in Dunbar, PA. Established in 1998, MF&B is committed to producing the highest quality of products while remaining competitively priced. We are proud of our product and the craftsman who build them.
Our products are fabricated on site using light gauge stainless steel in an assembly line fashion.We cover all aspects of the process:CAD, CNC Punching/Laser, CNC Press Break, TIG welding and finishing, riveting, electrical assembly / wiring, and crating
Entry level to mid level position. Applicant will be tasked with production assembly
• Physical fitness - Must be able to lift 50lbs.
• Communication skills–Applicants will be required to use verbal communication skills to work in a collaborative environment with other manufacturers and factory workers
• Pneumatic / Power Tools- Applicants must have experience with power tools, such as rivet gun, grinder, drill, and/or impact
• Time management– Applicants will be required to use time management skills to work within deadlines and complete tasks efficiently
• Experience-Manufacturing or Production line preferred
• Advancement - Opportunity for advancement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.50 /hour
Technical Support TechnicianCareer Posted - May 10, 2019
Technical Support Technician
MF&B Restaurant Systems Inc, an international conveyor oven supplier based in Dunbar Pennsylvania, is currently seeking a candidate to lead technical support and provide phone support to both service providers and end users. Candidates must have solid experience with gas combustion systems, which may include HVAC repair or residential / commercial appliance repair. The position will require periodic travel to provide customer support and onsite group training.
- Manage all incoming service calls
- Respond, track, and follow-up with all service inquires
- Provide excellent phone support to service providers and customers
- Provide training to service providers as needed
- Assist in providing replacement parts and tracking
- Track and analyze failure data to identify potential failure trends and areas of improvement
- Use phone, pictures, videos, facetime and apps to quickly and completely diagnose problems
- Revise and create service documents and bulletins
- A minimum of 2 years electrical and/or trade school education required
- 5+ years of restaurant equipment repair, appliance repair, or HVAC repair required
- Knowledge of 3PH power and electric appliances required
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have good listening skills
- Ability to adapt and respond to all types of customers is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, manage time, and prioritize service calls and customers
- MS Office (Word / Excel)